Electric Adventure recently announced that the festival will be returning to Atlantic City, New Jersey for its fifth anniversary on September 24 and 25.
Electric Adventure is one of a kind–it is the only music festival held on the beaches of Atlantic City. Their prime location will also host a number of pre-parties and after-parties at the Jersey Shore’s numerous clubs, located just steps away from the festival.
In response to feedback on last year’s from attendees, Electric Adventure will be making big changes for this years event. These changes are listed below.
- A major concessionaire for quicker/efficient drink lines
- Improved and new Security Team
- An enhanced VIP experience (for VIPs 21+ Only)
- Affordable Lodging for Traveling Attendees
- Top-of-the-line Production & Stage Design: led by former producer of Ultra Miami – Lee Heiman of Track Marketing
- Improved Site Design: walkways through sand, strategically placed stages
- More water stations + rest/shade stations
- A more diverse Line-up than ever before
Tickets are on sale now, with prices starting at $99 USD. Additionally, anybody who purchased VIP tickets for last year’s festival will receive a 25% discount and no service fees for a 2016 VIP ticket.