Summer may be winding down, but music festival season is still in full swing. The only thing harder than planning which artists to see and when, is picking your outfits for each day.
With high temperatures and (sometimes) not-so-pleasant weather conditions like rain and mud, it’s hard to look fabulous without drowning in a pool of your own sweat or caking your outfit in dirt. In other words, you want to wear things that are comfortable, breathable, and still stylish.
But you already knew that. So here are a few music festival fashion picks to get you through the rest of the season in style.
1. A Trendy Velvet Choker
2. Kick-ass Shades
3. A Breezy Off-The-Shoulder Top
4. Emoji Nail Polish
5. Add Some Bling With a Coin Choker
6. Patterned Bandana
7. An Updated Take on the Denim Skirt
8. A Graphic Backpack
9. A Cool Bomber for Nighttime
10. A Classic Pair of Boots for Stomping Around