Ever wonder what it’s like to travel and party like your favorite artists? This year may be your chance, if you have some serious cash laying around.
Luxury lifestyle leaders JetSmarter, SLS South Beach, and Hyde Beach have teamed up to bring partygoers the ultimate luxury party package during Miami Music Week (March 21st-26th) in beautiful South Beach, Florida. But the package has a pretty steep price tag: $150,000 for a once-in-a-lifetime extreme party package.
The “Flying High with JetSmarter and SLS South Beach & Hyde Beach” package starts at $150,000, and includes the following:
· Private jet roundtrip flight for 8 people from anywhere in the world
· One year JetSmarter membership (Valued at $15,000)
· Chauffer pick up on Wednesday, March 22 just in time to kick off Opening night of Miami Music Week at SLS South Beach
· Dinner at Katsuya on Wednesday, March 22 for 8 with a special presentation by Chef’s Omkase Menu and Sake Pairing
· 4 luxurious suites for a 5 night stay at SLS South Beach
· All-access passes to backstage and celebrity and artist VIP lounge
· Side Stage DJ VIP Table with $20,000 in beverage credit kicking off with a personally engraved 3L bottle of Ace Of Spades, all week long
· Your Own Opening DJ set at the closing party of SLS Music Week on Sunday, March 26
More information is available here.